The Dining Room


Present day



The large timber door with its heavy iron hinges date around the time the Manor was constructed in 1581, although the devorative lion is a later addition. It is possible that this is the original entrance door to the Manor and moved to this location at a later date. The orignial entrance to the Manor is not known.

1930



The Dining Room was used by Thomas Parr, it has also been used as a libary.